What is the Bushmen Safaris Experience?
At Bushmen Safaris, we know what it takes to provide a quality bow hunt and we make it happen. The Bushmen Safaris advantage is second to none.
- Bushmen Safaris has been exclusively archery-only since 1986, which means there has not been a single rifle hunter since 1986.
- Bushmen hunters have placed more animals in the SCI Record Book than all of the hunters from other safaris put together. Bushmen Safaris bow hunters are more successful.
- At Bushmen we schedule the hunt around the dark of the moon. There is a minimum of 16 days every month with no hunting pressure and at Bushmen we can hunt year around.
- Bushmen is owned, operated, and setup for the archer. This means that we understand what the bow hunter needs and expects and we make it happen.
- We removed all cattle and everything associated with cattle in 1984. That's why there is no cross fencing or barbwire on the place.
- The Bushmen Safaris Conservancy has great genetics and low hunting pressure. This is why Bushmen Safaris hunters have placed more than 125 animals in the top 10 SCI World Record Books.
- More than 80% of Bushmen Safaris hunters each year are repeat hunters. Bushmen Safaris' excellent management, competitive pricing, and world-class selection of animals bring back bow hunters year after year to South Africa.
- Bushmen Safaris offers superior on-site accommodations for non-hunters including once-in-a-lifetime photo and video opportunities, and amazing park tours such as Kruger National Park and the Lion Park in Johannesburg. From wine tasting in and around Cape Town, to shopping in Johannesburg and relaxing around the pool at Bushmen, we offer a superior experience for the non-hunter.